The Spiritist Movement is the cluster of activities whose objective is the study, dissemination, and practice of the Spiritist philosophy, as contained in the basic works of Allan Kardec, placing it within the reach and at the service of all Humanity.
* The activities that make up the Spiritist Movement are carried out by people, alone or together, and by Spiritist Institutions.
* Spiritist Institutions include:
– Federative Entities, which carry out the activities of uniting Spiritist Institutions and uniting the Spiritist Movement;
– The Specialized Entities, which develop specific spiritist activities, such as those of assistance and social promotion and those of doctrinal dissemination;
– Small Spiritism Study Groups, fundamentally focused on the initial study of the Spiritist Doctrine.
“Spirits assure us that the time appointed by Providence for a universal manifestation of their existence has now come; and that their mission, as the ministers of God and the instruments of His will, is to inaugurate, through the instructions they are charged to convey to us, a new era of regeneration for the human race.” – Allan Kardec (The Spirits’ Book – Prolegomena)